June 12, 2012

Fashion in ATL {#thegoodslyfe show}

As much as I love fashion, I don't believe I've ever been to a real fashion show. Sure, I've seen the little five year olds prancing down a paper runway in the mall, just for fun. But I've never seen professional models strutting down the catwalk in real designs.

I am overjoyed to announce that next Saturday, June 23, I will be attending the Live Young For Ever (LYFE) #TheGoodsLYFE Summer Fashion Show! I'm attending the event with friends, who are equally as obsessed with fashion and Atlanta events, so it should be fantastic. LYFE is promising a great DJ, surprise performances, and free photo ops at the show - sounds like my kind of party.

It sounds like a fun way to start your Saturday night and a new experience if you're like me! Now I just have to find something to wear...

General admission tickets are only $10, and they're $7 for college students (reasons why I love being in college)

Location: Ambient Plus Studio, doors open at 7pm!

To RSVP, visit their Twitter pages: twitter.com/LY4E_
twitter.com/TheGoodSLyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and email and respond to all questions! Be sure to follow via GFC, Bloglovin, and social media so you keep up with posts & giveaways! :)


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...